Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 Months!

I've obviously enjoyed every second of their life but, Trent and Lila entertain me so much at the ripe old age of 14months! I remember always wishing I had happy babies. They reallyyyy like attention. :) I am so, so, so thankful to have twins! They're amazing and soooo much fun!

At 14 months Trent and Lila are -
Walking {they think it's way more fun than crawling or riding in the shopping cart!}
Lila is talking A LOT! Trent isn't quite so talkative, only when he wants to
Giggling, playing, and wrestling with eachother {soooo cute!}
Lila is dipping anything she can into ketchup, dressing, whatever...I think she's copying the adults :)
Pretending to be on the phone with their toy phones
Singing The Office theme song {using na, na, na, na...}
Dancing in the car and bobbing their heads to the music {they LOVE music!}


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment