Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"I love you because..." Frame

It was just Jerry's Birthday and I wanted to give him something just from me, his wife. I found this online and made my own version....

It's a painted frame with scrapbook paper that has the words "I love you because..." printed on it in black. I chose these colors because they match my home's interior, but it can be customized.
You write with a wet erase marker below the words "I love you because..." whatever your reason is at the moment for loving your spouse or partner. Cute, right?

If you're a busy household, it may be something great to have. We haven't found the perfect place to put it, but it can hang on the wall or be put on the counter, etc. We're probably going to put it in the kitchen because I have all those colors in there and the living room.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in these if I made some up with different papers on the background and I can even do different layouts and fonts. Let me know!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment